Saguenay River is located in a depression in the Canadian Shield called the Saguenay Graben, which has a somewhat more temperate climate than the surrounding region. This has encouraged agriculture and human settlement to take place. The relatively small and concentrated Lac St-Jean area where the city is located can be described as an isolated “oasis” in the middle of the vast remote wilderness of Northern Quebec.
- COLOR & FINISH
- GLASS DOOR STYLE
- 3/4″ Thick solid birchwood door frame
- 3/4″ Quality plywood with birch veneered
- Full depth wall and base shelves
- Full-extension soft-closing rail
- European snap-on soft closing hinge
- Birchwood Door Frame with HDF Center Panel
Off-White Color, AC Paint Finish
Simple style door frame with single-pane clear glass.
- European Style (Frameless) Cabinet
- Square Recessed Center Panel for Wall, Base & Drawer Front