The Saint Lawrence River is a large river in the middle latitudes of North America. The Saint Lawrence River flows in a roughly north-easterly direction, connecting the Great Lakes with the Atlantic Ocean and forming the primary drainage outflow of the Great Lakes Basin. It traverses the Canadian provinces of Quebec and Ontario, and is part of the international boundary between Canada and United States.
- COLOR & FINISH
- GLASS DOOR STYLE
- 3/4″ Thick solid birchwood door frame
- 3/4″ Quality plywood with birch veneered
- Full depth wall and base shelves
- Full-extension soft-closing rail
- European snap-on soft closing hinge
- Solid birch door with HDF panel
- Solid wood Drawer
Soft ivory paint
Simple style door frame with single-pane clear glass.
- North American Framed style
- Solid birch door with HDF panel North American Style.