Magog is a thriving Eastern Townships city in southeast Quebec, located on the shores of Lake Memphremagog which it is named after. With a population over 25,000, it is an economic hub and popular tourist destination thanks to its prime location amid stunning natural scenery. The downtown’s brick buildings reflect Magog’s heritage as an early English settlement, while the lakefront boasts beaches, trails, and marinas. The Magog River and Rivière aux Cerises flow through the city before joining the pristine lake waters. Just outside town lies Mont Orford Provincial Park, a four-season outdoor playground. Magog’s scenic setting, small-town charm, and many cultural events give this Eastern Townships jewel its highly appealing character.
- COLOR & FINISH
- GLASS DOOR STYLE
- 3/4″ Thick solid birchwood door frame
- 3/4″ Quality plywood with birch veneered
- Full depth wall and base shelves
- Full-extension soft-closing rail
- European snap-on soft closing hinge
- Solid Birch door with HDF panel
- Solid wood drawer
- 3/4″ quality plywood side panels
Simple style door frame with single-pane clear glass.
- European Style (Frameless) Cabinet