Nestled in Quebec’s scenic Eastern Townships, Mount Orford is a majestic mountain and popular four-season destination just outside the city of Magog. In winter it transforms into a bustling ski resort with slopes and trails catering to all abilities. Summer brings hikers seeking stunning vistas of lakes, hills, and forests on the mountain’s 200+ km of trails. Fall showcases Orford’s breathtaking foliage colors, best seen from the summit gondola. With so much natural beauty and outdoor activities year-round, it’s easy to see the enduring appeal of Mount Orford.
- COLOR & FINISH
- GLASS DOOR STYLE
- 3/4″ Thick solid birchwood door frame
- 3/4″ Quality plywood with birch veneered
- Full depth wall and base shelves
- Full-extension soft-closing rail
- European snap-on soft closing hinge
- Solid Birch door with HDF panel
- Solid wood drawer
- 3/4″ quality plywood side panels
Simple style door frame with single-pane clear glass.
- European Style (Frameless) Cabinet